Sunday, November 21, 2010

interview

I was interviewing Demi Lovato.She is an actress and a singer.
Her music style is rock\pop and she usually doesn`t sing the songs that other people have written,
she likes to write her own songs.She was born on August 20th.
She is 18 years old and she has been very succsessful.The BIG Break in her cureer was when she joined Camp Rock.

So let`s begin with the interview


Interviewer:Do you like singing more than acting?

Demi:yes i like singing more than acting,because it was my first passion.
Interviewr:Do you like acting?
Demi:yes i like acting
Interviewer:Did you like being ''Mitchie''(i don't know how to spell the name:Sorry)in Camp Rock?
Demi:yes i did
Inerviewer:Do you listen to the music that The Jonas Brothers make?
Demi:Yes I do their music is awesome and fun to listen to and also dance to.

Interviewer.You get along with the''Sonny with a chance''cast,don't you?
Demi:Yes I do get along with them.
Interviewer:You like surfing,don't you?
Demi:yes i like it.
Interviewer:You were born in Dallas,Texas,weren't you?
Demi:yes I was born in Dallas Texas.
Inerviewer:You don't hang out with Selena that much anymore,do you?
Demi:Yes I don't hang out with her,because she's always on tour and i don't have any time to be with her.
Interviewer:What programme are you working on right now?
Demi:I'm working on''Teens Against Bullying''
Interviewer:Why do you want to be in ''Sonny with a chance''?
Demi:I think it's because i love acting and I've made alot of new friends there also because I like to spend time with by friends:Sterling,Tiffany,Doug,Brandon and Allisyn.
Interviewer:When did you turn eightteen?
Demi:I turned eightteen in August 20th.
Interviewer:What would you like to do if you were just an average teenager?
Demi:I would like to do everything that an average teenager could do:I would go surfing without people taking pictures of me,I could go to stores without people asking for autographs.
Interviwer:When did you make your first  music video ever?And what was it called?
Demi: it was in 2008 and it was called ''Shadow''I sang it with one of my castmates from''As The Bell Rings''
Interviewer:When do you usually go surfing?
Demi:I go surfing whenever I have time to do it because i've been very busy lately.
Interviewer:Witch one of the girls is your BFF?  Sel or Tiff's
Demi: I think it's Tiffany.
Interviewer:Why did you start homeschooling?I know it might be painful to tell all of us about it!!!:)
Demi:Because I was tempted.(the real answere:because I was bullyed and I couldn't take it anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment