Sunday, November 14, 2010

Interview-Bruce Willis

1.Is it hard being famous???
-Of corse it's hard.
2.Is actin in movies hard???
-It's not hard when you have done it for a long time,but memorising all those words can be really hard sometimes.
3.Do you have kids???
-Yes I have three kids!!!
4.What was your favourite movie that you were acting in???
-I don't know there are so many of my favourite movies.
5.In what video game you'll star???
-I'll star in........................video game!!!(I don't know that one :( sorry)
6.Who is your favourite actor???
-My favourite actor is (John McClane)
7.Where did you learn to act???
-I never really learnt it,but I was in my schools drama club and I guess that was the place I should be really thankful for,because it was the first time i ever acted.
8.What's your favourite movie???
-My favourite movie is ''Die Hard''because it was my most sucseeded movie ever!!!
9.What's your favourite song???
-My favorite song is................(didn't find that one either)
10.When did you wanted to be an actor???
-I wanted to be an actor ever ince i was in my schools drama club!!
11.Did you like to act in ''Die Hard''???
-Yes i did , because it was my BIG BREAK!!!!
12.Where do you live???
-I live in ......(don't know where he lives),but I was born in West Germany!!!
13.Have you won an emmy???
-Yes I have won 2 emmy's!
14.You own Trump Tower , don't you???
-Yes I do own Trump Tower.
15.How many kids you have???
-I have three kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment