Sunday, November 14, 2010

Interview-correction!!!-Demi Lovato

1.Do you like singing more than acting???
-Yes I do like singing more than acting,because music was my first passion!!!
2.Do you like acting???
-Yes I like acting,but more as a hobby
3.Did you like being Mitchie in ''Camp Rock''???
-Yes I did like being Mitcie in ''Camp Rock'',because I like working together with the Jonas Brothers!!!
4.Do you listen to the music that Jonas Brothers make???
-Yes I do they'r music is awesome and fun to listen to and also dance to!!!
5.You get along with the cast of ''Sonny With a Chance'',don't you???
-Yes I do get along with them they're like my brothers and sisters.
6.You like surfing , don't you???
-Yes I love surfing!!!
7.You don't like acting as much as singing,do you???
-Yes I don't like acting as much as singing!!!
8.You don't hang out with Selena that much,do you???
-Yes I don't hang out with her that much any more,but she still is one of my BFF's!!!
9.Witch one you like the most singing or acting???
-I'd rather choose singing!!!
10.Why do you want to be on ''Sonny With a Chance???
-I want to be on ''Sonny With a Chance'' because the cast is my family!!! When I'm with them I feel like I'm at home in Texas!!!
11.When did you turn eightteen???
-I turned eightteen on august 20th!!!
12.What would you like to do if you were just an average teenager???
-I would like to do everything that an average teenager could do:I would go surfing without people taking pictures of me,I could go to stores without people asking for autographs.
13.When did you make your first ever music video and what was it called???
-I made my first ever music video when I was eleven and it was called''Move Me''
14.When do you usually go surfing???
-I go surfing whehenever I have time to do it because i've been very busy lately!!
15.Whitch one of the girls is your BFF,Selena or Tiffany???
-At first my BFF was Selena , but now I think it's Tiffany!!!
16.Why did you start homeschooling???
-I started homeschooling because i was bulled at school,I don't know why I was bullyed,but now I don't care about it that much.Bullying got me to where I am now!!!
And I'm kind of glad that it happened to me!!!


Demi has missed Selena!!!
It was so nice to see them together!!!




















And as I tolled you Demi and Tiffany are now BFF's




Don't they look amazing together????

No comments:

Post a Comment