Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Camouflage-Siberian Tigers

Tigers live alone and aggressively scent-mark large territories to keep their rivals away.Tigers use their distinctive coats as camouflage (no two have exactly the same stripes).Tigers use their stripes to hide in different places.When they hide the other animals might not see them.Tigers are very self centered.
Tigers camouflage makes it easier for them to get food.Tigers fur is orange and it has black stripes(it's called camouflage)


(I don't have anything more to say about tigers camouflage.I chose tiger for my project because I like tigers and they are cute,but kind of dangerous animals.I respect them and I don't like people who hunt them.) .I hope I did everything as good as everyone else,but I don't think that I did...
one more thing:I hope everyone will like this!



2 comments: